Women’s International Peace Centre is running a project promoting women’s effective participation in peacebuilding in Uganda from April 2021 to January 2022. This project seeks to promote women’s participation in conflict prevention and peacebuilding in post-conflict Northern Uganda and humanitarian settings of Kotido, Yumbe and Adjumani. We, therefore, seek to document, through a video documentary, the impact of the project with a focus on individual change stories in Yumbe, Adjumani and Kotido.
2.0 Video Documentary
The Peace Centre invites videographers to express their interest to create a short video documentary and submit a brief technical and financial proposal outlining your approach and associated costs.
The video will document the impact of peacebuilders by capturing their change stories, the impact of the project and key learning over time.
Geographic Coverage: Yumbe, Adjumani and Kotido districts
- Document the experiences and impact stories of peacebuilders in Adjumani, Kotido and Yumbe
3.0 Key Deliverables
- Draft a script and shooting/production plan
- Capture footage, images, design infographics and conduct interviews
- Develop a documentary voice over, illustrations, video
3.1 Eligibility Criteria
Individuals and Registered companies/agencies may apply.
- Extensive experience in filmmaking/videography and photography
- Evidence of similar high-quality work for non-governmental organizations
- Experience working in West Nile and Karamoja.
- Time Management
3.2 Application Requirements:
The Expression of Interest should include:
- A technical and financial proposal outlining the proposed approach and cost.
- Curriculum Vitae/Portfolio with Link to work samples
- Proposed budget and schedule.
3.3 Application Process
Expression of Interest can be submitted as a soft copy by email to email@example.com by 27th August 2021. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Women’s International Peace Centre
Plot 1, Martyrs Garden B, Ministers Village, Ntinda, Kampala
PO. Box 4934, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414-543953